According to some reports, XOLO is planning to launch a new Quad-Core processor powered Android smartphone dubbed as XOLO Q1000s in the Indian market. Company is planning to take on the rival brands like Micromax in the mid-range smartphones segment. According to NDTV Gadgets the phone will be launched in India around July end and will be priced around Rs. 16,999. Its main competitor will be the Micromax Canvas 4 that comes with similar features but with a bit higher price tag of Rs. 18,000.
XOLO Q1000Rumored features of the XOLO Q1000s –
- It will be having 5inch full HD touch screen display
- It is expected to powered by a 1.5Ghz Quad Core processor along with 2GB of RAM
- The phone will be running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- It will be featuring 13MP rear and 5MP front facing cameras
- It will be having common connectivity features like WiFi, Bluetooth and 3G
- Its camera might be having BIS sensors for low light photos