The Indian manufacturer, XOLO has launched a new tablet in the country dubbed as XOLO Play Tab 7.0 powered by a Tegra 3 processor which has a quad-core architecture along with a fifth battery saving core which extends the battery of the tab. Company has priced this gaming centric tablet at Rs. 12,999 which also gets NVIDIA ULP GeForce graphics processor for smooth gaming experience. It also comes pre-loaded with TegraZone which allows the consumers to find and download Tegra-optimized special Android games.
- It comes with a 7inch IPS touch display with 1280*800 pixels
- It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core Tegra 3 processor with ULP GeForce GPU
- It is running on the Android 4.1 JB OS version
- It comes with 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- It comes with 2MP front facing shooter
- Connectivity wise it offers WiFi, Bluetooth and microUSB
- It is powered by a 4000mAh battery
XOLO has tried to set itself apart from other Indian vendors by putting the performance of NVIDIA Tegra processor’s in its devices. Company’s previously launched XOLO Play T1000 smartphone is also harnessing the power of this GPU to provide smooth gaming experience to the buyers.