The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi has launched its one of the most anticipated smartphone the Xiaomi Mi3 with powerful NVIDIA Tegra 4 processor. Features of the phone are surely mouth watering including a powerful processor as well as 5inch full HD display with massive 441ppi pixels density which company claims to play videos with 4K quality resolution.
Features of Xiaomi Mi3 Android smartphone –
- It comes with 5inch LCD touch screen display with the resolution of 1080*1920 pixels along with pixel density of 441ppi
- It is powered by the NVIDIA Tegra 4 chip that comes with Quad Core ARM Cortex A15 processor clocked at 1.8GHz along with 72core NVIDIA Ge-Force GPU for smooth gaming performance along with 2GB of RAM memory
- It comes with 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX135 sensor and dual flash, it also comes with a 2MP front facing shooter
- It will be available in 16GB and 64GB internal storage options
- It is running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system version with MI UI version 5 interface
- The phone is also powered by a massive 3050mAh battery for superb up time
16GB version of the phone is priced at approx. Rs. 22,000 and will be available on China mobile from October 2013. However, there is no word from the company when it will be rolling out in the global market.