With the increasing demand of big sized display screens for smartphones, the budget of buyers is also extending at a rapid pace. Gone are the days, when the only requirement looked out for while buying a smartphone was a recent Android version. Now, people don’t mind spending some extra bucks over their mid-range budget, if they are getting something really exciting for it. With some really exciting phones launched in this year, we have attempted to compile a list of the best phones under Rs. 20,000 for this month. The list is prepared starting from the costliest to the least priced phone available online.
1. Sony Xperia S – Rs. 20,200: The Xperia S belongs to the segment of next generation PlayStation certified smartphone (NXT) from Sony. It promises to bring to its user, the ultimate music experience. The soul penetrating sound clarity, HD Reality display and mesmerizing perfection that this device has been complemented with, will surely satisfy you for the bucks you will spend for it.
Below are listed in main features:-
2. Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos – Rs. 19,799:
- 4.3-inch HD Reality Display
- Android 4.0.4 ICS OS
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor, 1GB RAM
- 12.1MP Rear Camera, 1.3MP Front Camera
- 3G, USB, Wi-Fi, HDMI, NFC, ANT+
- 1750 mAh battery
The Galaxy Grand Duos is made unique with a super-large 5-inch TFT LCD display that makes it look vivid and flamboyant at the first glance. The sleek body and flavor of Jelly Bean have contributed a major appeal to it for standing distinctly ahead of it rivals. It does not compromise portability in any way, even while entertaining you on its big display.
Here’s a list of its main specifications:
3. Lava Xolo X1000 – Rs. 19,599:
- 5-inch TFT LCD Display
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2Ghz Dual-Core Processor, 1GB RAM
- 8MP Rear Camera, 2MP Front Camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB
- 2100 mAh battery
The Xolo X1000 is the only Indian-made smartphone included in this list. The privilege has been brought to it by its ultimate processor which is one of the rarest found power unit fitted on any smartphone these days. The impeccable curved glass display is something that promises to lure the buyers. It comes on the top of the list on the fastest smartphones category and also, it is the first smartphone to house an Intel Atom within itself.
Below are fleshed out the features of Lava Xolo X1000:
4. Lenovo S890 – Rs. 16,099:
- 4.5-inch sharp HD 2.5D Curved glass Display
- Android 4.0.4 ICS OS
- 2GHz Intel Atom Z2480 Processor, 1GB RAM
- 8MP Rear Camera, 1.3MP Rear Camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Micro USB
- 1900 mAh battery
The S890 smartphone from Lenovo is made to provide big entertainment and thus, it also offers an extremely exciting gaming feature. The big IPS display and and superb camera with burst mode make it a complete package. It is a complement for its owner with its sleek design and eye-catching personality.
Below are its main features:
5. LG Optimus L9 – Rs. 15,921:
- 5-inch IPS Capacitive Display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2GHz Dual-Core Cortex A9 Processor, 1GB RAM, PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- 8MP Rear Camera, VGA Front Camera
- 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB
- 2250 mAh battery
The Optimus L9 is a gracefully designed smartphone that enhances the personality of its owner. It is the least priced smartphone included in this list but enhances the viewing pleasure of the user with its large IPS Display. The artistically crafted device delivers a premium experience with the balance it maintains between its features and performance.
Below are provide the features of LG Optimus L9:
- 4.7-inch IPS Capacitive Display
- Android 4.0 ICS OS
- 1GHz Dual-Core Processor, 1GB RAM
- 5MP Rear Camera, VGA Front Camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2150 mAh battery
We guess by now you would have come to a decision making point for the best phone under 20k for yourself. If not, then keep an eye out for our list of best smartphones in various categories in the coming time as India, being the fastest growing mobile market in the world is expected to continue witnessing the launch of smartphones in the 20k range.