which is a telecom brand of TTL( Tata Teleservices Limited) have launched an affordable handset bundle offer for its prepay CDMA users in Karnataka circle.
The steps to getting this offer are:-
- This offer is only for 13 Samsung and Micromax phones.
- Users will have to buy any of the above handset and a Tata Docomo CDMA prepaid sim.
- The next step will be to send an sms by writing “Offer <space> MEID number” and send to 52111.
The features of the offer are:-
- Tata to Tata unlimited local calls for the first month.
- 2GB of free data usage per month for the first 3 months .
- Users will be charged at the rate of 1 paisa/2 seconds for all local and STD calls made for 180 days.
Commenting on the offer, A P Sriram, Chief Operating Officer, Karnataka, Tata Teleservices Limited said, “This offer is a fantastic combination of offering variety of handsets, Unlimited Tata to Tata Local Calls and free data & tariff benefits which provides cost effective and hassle free mobility experience to all our CDMA prepay customers.”
With this tie up with Samsung and Micromax mobile these mobile companies are all set to benefit through it. Profits would definitely be shared with TATA Docomo. However buying a new handset to avail an offer might be asking for too much from the subscribers. Lets see how many takers this offer finds.