A lot of rumors are buzzing around the web about Sony’s upcoming flagship device. Company has labeled the device as Xperia i1 and its specs are leaked online. Sony is secretly working on a high end Android smart phone that will be launched later this year. Leaked reports suggest it might come with a 16-20MP camera with Xenon flash.
Leaked features of Xperia i1-
- It might come with a full HD 5inch display with 1920*1080 pixel resolution
- It will be powered by a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 2GB of RAM
- Xperia i1 will feature a 16 or 20MP camera with Xenon flash
- It is expected to run Android Jelly Bean OS latest version
- It might come with a 2700-3000mAh battery