Samsung India has launched its new 3G tablet called Galaxy Note 800 in India. This tablet from Samsung is also called Note 10.1 because of its screen size. Samsung is offering this tablet as pre order from 16th august and so on. If you are looking to buy a handy tablet with small size then it might interest you because of its 10.1 inch size. This tablet from Samsung is based on Android 4.0 ICS and it is powered with 1.4 GHz processor. It is running on 2GB RAM, so that’s quite impressive speed from Samsung Galaxy Note 800. This tablet is available to buy in 16,32 and its 64 GB memory versions in the international market.
Features of Galaxy Note 800 3G based tablet from Samsung are listed below –
- – Display – Samsung Note 800 is offering 10.1 inch touch screen with 1280*800 pixels.
- – Processor – It is powered with 1.4 GHz processor.
- – Memory – It is running with 2GB of RAM and it is available in three different storage memory variants. If you are in India then you will be sad because Samsung is offering its 16GB version only in India.
- – OS – It is running on Android ICS 4.0 version.
- – Camera – It is having 5MP camera with flash support in the back and there is a 1.9 MP camera in the front of the device.
- – Connectivity – It is a 3G tablet with Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity.
- – Battery – it is going to run with 7000 mAh battery.