Samsung is planning to make Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet available in the Indian market by October 2013. According to the reports at PTI News agency, the Samsung’s senior VP Atul Jain has confirmed that the latest 10.1 inch Android tablet from the company will be available for the consumers in India from the next month. Samsung is also reported to launch the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phablet and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch in India on September 25th.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet –
- It is offering a Super Clear LCD 10.1inch touch screen display with the resolution of 2560*1600 pixels
- 3G and WiFi variant of the tab is powered by a 1.9GHz Exynos Octa Core processor
- LTE 4G version is boosted up by a 2.3Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad core processor
- All the variants of the 2014 edition are supported by 3GB of RAM memory
- It is running the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system version
- It comes with 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- It will be available in three different memory models including 16GB,32GB and 64GB
- It is powered by a massive 8220mAh battery
According to the sources, the next generation Galaxy Note tablet will be released in India around next month close to Diwali to capitalize the festival season in the country. The same report also suggests that the Samsung Galaxy NX smart camera which was announced back in June will be available in the country from this month.