Nokia has released Nokia Xpress for Windows Phone 8 devices. Earlier in October, Nokia released the beta version of Nokia Xpress app for its Lumia Phones running on Windows 7 OS. According to Nokia, its Nokia Xpress is a content discovery app that connects a user to the Internet in an entirely new way. Nokia ensured that this cloud-powered app provides a faster way to search contents on the web and in the same time it saves your time and money. The Nokia Xpress App compresses your data by about two thirds so it uses less of your data plan and also helps in saving battery backup. It enables one to connect with the latest updates. Meanwhile enjoying a better experience and spending less on data plans. The Updated features of the Nokia Xpress app are:
- Magazine – Read & Store articles on the Go. Now you can read news blogs, entertainment blogs and others while you are on the go.
- Monitor Data Usage – Data usage and savings are reported as a live tile on the first Page
- In Page Search – Supported by Wikipedia, Bing and YouTube, Searching contents is easy on this app
- SkyDrive – Save your important data, files, images & videos on the Cloud, by spending a lesser from your data plans.
- Translations – One click Language translations available on the Page