- A Rumor suggests that Samsung is going to launch its flagship Samsung Galaxy S IV on 15th March. And it will be rolled out for Sale in April. Samsung Galaxy S IV is a much awaited Smartphone from the South Korean Manufacturers.
- BlackBerry Q10 is reported to be hitting the US Market in May or June this Year. BlackBerry Q10 was launched on 30th January 2013 at a BlackBerry Event in New York. Its runs on latest BlackBerry 10 OS.
- A Report claimed that Nokia Lumia 710 won’t be getting a Windows 7.8 update. Earlier Windows 7.8 updates were rolled out for Lumia Series and Nokia Lumia 510 got it first.
- JBL launched new connectors docks for Apple Products in India. These “Lightening Connectors” can dock your Apple Device with these audio products without using a 30 pin to lightening Connector adaptor.
- A Report stated that Apple cannot use its iPhone’s Trademark in Brazil. These rights are retained by Brazilian electronic manufacturers IGB.
About 91mobiles.com newsreel
Daily stuffs which worth a share but couldn’t grab a place on our blog.