Micromax is going to add a new smartphone in its Bolt series dubbed as Micromax Bolt A40 for the budget friendly buyers in India. The phone is already spotted on the official company website and it comes with entry level smartphone specifications. It is expected to price around Rs. 5,000 in the country and will be available to buy at the online & offline stores by the end of the next week.
Features of Micromax Bolt A40 Android smartphone –
- It comes with a 4.5inch TFT touch screen display with the resolution of 480*854 pixels
- It is powered by a 1GHz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor along with 512MB of RAM memory
- It is running on the Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread operating system version
- It comes with 2MP rear and 0.3MP front facing cameras, the rear camera is capable of shooting videos with 640*480 pixels resolution
- It comes with 512MB of internal storage which is expendable up to 32GB via microSD card slot
- Connectivity features of the phone include WiFi, Bluetooth and USB 2.0 options
- It is a Dual SIM device with GSM+GSM network support
- It is powered by a 1500mAh battery which company claims to provide 4.5hours of talk time
Micromax Bolt A40 is also pre-loaded with useful applications like Opera Mini, Hike, Spuul, 3in1 bubbles, M!Live and EYE Room. It is going to face stiff competition in the country from the devices like Karbonn A6, Nokia Asha 501 and Samsung Galaxy Star. We will update you more when it will be available to buy in the stores.