The latest Android tablet from LG dubbed as the LG G Pad 8.3 is now available to buy in the United States for $349.99. Earlier company started selling the device in the Korean market from October 14th and it also announced that soon it will be available in more than 30 countries too. It was originally announced back in early September this year.
- Display – It comes with an 8.3inch full HD touch screen display with the resolution of 1920*1200 pixels along with 273 pixels per inch density
- Processor & RAM – It is powered by a 1.7GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor along with 2GB of RAM memory
- Cameras – It comes with 5MP rear and 1.3MP front facing shooters
- OS Version – It is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- Storage – It comes with 16GB of internal storage
- Battery – It is powered by a massive 4600mAh battery
- Other features – It is also pre-loaded with QPair app to synchronize contents of the smartphones with the tablet