LG’s latest Android tablet the LG G Pad 8.3 is reported to be launching in more than 30 countries by the end of 2013 sometimes around the holiday season as a Christmas gift to the LG fan boys. LG is willing to mark strong comeback in the tablet market with its latest device which was showcased in it’s full at the IFA 2013 in Berlin.
According to some Korean sources, LG G Pad 8.3 will be hitting the market shelves in North America, Europe and Asia by the end of the year. Features of LG G Pad 8.3 Android tablet –
- It comes with an 8.3inch full HD touch screen display with the resolution of 1920*1200 pixels along with 273 pixels per inch density
- It is powered by a 1.7GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor along with 2GB of RAM memory
- It comes with 5MP rear and 1.3MP front facing shooters
- It is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- It comes with 16GB of internal storage
- It is powered by a massive 4600mAh battery
- It is also pre-loaded with QPair app to synchronize contents of the smartphones with the tablet
LG hasn’t yet revealed any information about the pricing of the tablet. Company should price its tablet aggressively if it wants to impress the tablet buyers around the globe. In related news, the LG G2 Android flagship from the South Korean tech major is also ready for the global roll.