Lenovo announced a lot of new products at this year’s IFA Trade Show in Berlin to catch consumers’ attention and one of the notable devices showcased there was Lenovo Vibe X Android smartphone. And now, company has launched the phone in Chinese market. It will be available to buy for the Chinese smartphone consumers from October 20. It has been priced at RMB 2,889 ($472) in the country, which approximately converts to 29,700 in Indian currency.
- It comes with a 5inch full HD touch screen display with the resolution of 1080 * 1920 pixels and offers 440pixels per inch density
- Display of the phone is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 against scratches
- It is running on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad core MediaTek processor along with 2GB of RAM memory
- It comes with 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable via microSD card slot
- It is having 13MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash support
- It is powered by a decent 2000mAh battery under the hood