SnapDeal has started taking pre-order for the Karbonn Titanium S9 Android smartphone with the advance payment of Rs. 999. The online store states the phone will be available from the 1st Week of August 2013. Some other online stores like Saholic and the Infibeam has also listed the device under the category of Coming Soon devices. Karbonn has officially priced the phone for Rs. 19,990 in the Indian market.
Features of Karbonn Titanium S9 –
- It comes with a 5.5inch HD capacitive touch screen display with the resolution of 1280*720 pixels
- It is running the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- It is powered by a 1.2Ghz Quad Core processor along with 1GB of RAM memory
- It comes with 13MP rear camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash, comes with 5MP front shooter
- Comes with 16GB of internal storage, expendable up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- It is a Dual SIM device, comes with WiFi, Bluetooth, 3G and USB connectivity features
- It is powered by a 2600mAh battery
The phone is going to compete against the recently launched Quad Core devices from the rival brands like Micromax Canvas 4. Now there are many smartphones in the Indian market with the performance of Quad Core processor in affordable price range. Many smartphone brands are offering high end specs in the affordable price range because of cheap Quad Core processor available from the MediaTek company.