The Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer HTC has launched the HTC One Dual SIM+ Android smartphone in India in partnership with Telecom operator Tata Docomo for Rs. 53,590. However, it was already available to buy at Flipkart.com for lesser price tag. HTC and Tata Docomo are also planning to launch more devices together in the future to increase the usage of CDMA phones in India. Features of the Dual SIM version are same as the HTC One single SIM variant.
Features of HTC One Dual SIM+ Android smartphone –
- 4.7 inch full HD display with 468 pixels per inch density along with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 scratch resistance protection
- Powered by a 1.7GHz Quad Core processor along with 2GB of RAM memory
- Android Jelly Bean operating system version and polished by HTC Sense 5 user interface & comes with BlinkFeed software feature
- Comes with 16GB of internal storage that is expendable up to 64GB via external microSD card slot
- It features UltraPixel 4MP camera with HTC Zoe software feature along with optical image stabilization
- Connectivity options include WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- It is powered by a 2300mAh battery and also comes with 2.1MP front facing shooter
The dual SIM version of the HTC flagship first started selling in the Chinese market where the dual SIM network support is quite popular in smartphones just like India. Tata Docomo is also planning to launch special offers for its prepaid and postpaid customers related to the high-end CDMA devices.