are prominent for their email client and Internet Service. The devices are designed to function as personal digital assistants. Their ability to send or receive emails and instant messages while maintaining a high level of security is predominant in the industry. Each of the BlackBerry device supports a large variety of instant messaging features and they have a default service called BlackBerry Messenger. So, we shall now learn – How to setup an e-mail account in a BlackBerry device in simple steps.
There are two options for setting up your email on your BlackBerry smartphone.(i) BlackBerry Internet Bundle
BlackBerry smartphone allows you to send and receive email from up to 10 supported email accounts. To configure your email accounts directly from your BlackBerry smartphone follow these steps.
(ii) BlackBerry Enterprise Solution
- Click ‘Email Setup’ Option on your smartphone home screen (or) the device which will either start automatically the first time you turn on your smartphone, select ‘I want to create or add an email address’.
- Click Next
- Accept the License Agreement
- Enter your full email address and the password to integrate an email account you already use.
- Click Next. The site will confirm if the email address has been successfully added. Then click OK.
- If you like to create a new email address for Blackberry smartphone then, click ‘I would like to create a new BlackBerry email address’.
- Click Logout
Users can choose Blackberry Enterprise Server option to communicate your smartphone with a Microsoft® Outlook, IBM® Lotus® Notes® or Novell® GroupWise®
. We can set up email by selecting ‘I want to use a work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server’
in the setup wizard on your smartphone and then enter the enterprise activation password.via[BlackBerry]