Another phone from the Asian manufacturer, Gionee is launching soon in India dubbed as Gionee GPad G3. The phone is a successor to the Gionee GPad G2 which was announced earlier this year. Last month, company shared some details about the launch of the third edition in the GPad series on its official Facebook page in India. Currently, the phone is listed at the online retailer Infibeam as an upcoming device.
Features of Gionee GPad G3 Android smartphone –
- It comes with a 5.5inch FWVGA touch screen display with the resolution of 854 * 480 pixels
- It is running on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor along with 1GB of RAM memory
- It comes with 4GB of internal storage which is further expendable up to 32GB via microSD card slot
- It is a dual SIM device with GSM + GSM network support
- It comes with 5MP rear and 0.3MP front facing cameras
- It is powered by a decent 2250mAh battery under the hood
- It comes with USB, Bluetooth, WiFi and 3G connectivity options
The online retailer Infibeam.com hasn’t yet disclosed the exact release date as well as the price of the phone. Gionee ELife E6 Android flagship from the same company is also launching soon in the country, it was officially announced back in July this year for Rs. 26,000. We will update you more when these devices will be available to buy.