Hello guys we are back again with review of a third person shooter game this time called Trigger Fist for iOS devices. This game is developed by Lake Effect Applications and it just arrived in iTunes Store. If you love to play shooting games then it can be a good choice for your games collection. You can test your combat skills in this cool shooter game for iOS. Graphics of this game look great with its 3D environment. Controls of Trigger Fist look quite similar to Dead Trigger by Gameloft. Basically controls of all third person shooter games should be pretty handy and Trigger Fist surely offers a good controlling.
If you want to customize its control then you can go under the settings menu. There are four different modes of gaming are offered in this shooter game. It is offering free for all, king of the hill, sacred goat & team deathmatch gaming options. We think Sacred Goat mode in this game is really very funny in which you have to grab a goat and hold it for a long time to score points for your team. You can go to these modes like multiplayer and all using Game Center. It is also offering in app purchases to upgrade different items in the game. Features of Trigger Fist third person shooter game for iOS devices –
- – Graphics of this game are pretty great and look good on iOS devices.
- – Trigger fist is offering four different modes of gaming.
- – Four modes in this game are called – free for all, king of the hill, sacred goat & team deathmatch.
- – Controlling of the game is really easy.
- – Game Center support for multiplayer gaming.
- – In app purchases are there to upgrade your stuffs in the game.
Conclusion – If you are a fan of shooter games then we would like to say that Trigger Fist should be on your device. It is offering cool new features of multiplayer gaming for iOS users. Our Ratings – 4/5 Download Link