Research In Motion is offering free apps worth Rs. 2000 for BlackBerry users this Diwali. All the tech companies are coming up with lots of free and cool offers for their customers in this festival season. RIM also joined the club by offering free apps for Photo edition, games and all. This offer will end on 31st December 2012. Company also offered free apps last year too worth Rs. 5,000.
We have listed some of the applications offered by RIM for its customers as Diwali Offer – Games –
- Fruit Slash – This game is similar to highly popular game on iOS and Android platform Fruit Ninja. You can get it for free in this offer.
- Room Escape – It is a cool puzzle game that you can have in this offer.
- Jigsaw Plus – It is a multiplayer game for BBM users. Player can compete with other players in their friend list in this traditional game.
- Catapult – It is a casual game available free at the moment.
- Photo Studio Pro – It is a photo editing app that allows you to do cool stuffs with your photos.
- Popup Messages – It is a popup app, displays your messages and incoming calls on your screen as pop ups.
- Slider Lock – It is made for both touch screen and keypad based devices.
- SayIt – It is a voice based personal assistant that you should totally get on your device.