There is a new entry in the tablet market of India from Byond. Company has launched a 9 inch Mi-Book L9 tablet for Rs. 8,500. It is a large screen tablet from the company featuring 9 inch screen display with Android Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0. This tablet is for the multi-purpose users, you can actually use it as a notebook too with an external keyboard. It is a medium range tablet from Byond targeted for the low cost tablet buyers of the country. It is having 8GB internal storage with 1.2GHz cortex processor.
Credit – ThinkDigit Features of Byond Mi Book L9 Android tablet are listed below –
- It is running on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 version
- There is a 1.2GHz cortex processor with 512MB of DDR3 RAM memory
- It is having 8GB of internal memory storage with expendable to 32GB with microSD card.
- There is a 9inch capacitive touch screen display with 800*480 pixel resolution in this device.
- There is a 0.3 MP front camera in this device.
- It is having HDMI full HD, 3G dongle, 3.5MM audio jack, 3G and WiFi for connectivity options.
- It is powered with 6000 mAh with better stand by time.