Soon after Samsung announced Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition with 2560*1600 pixels resolution, Asus has also announced the new Asus Transformer Pad TF701T tablet at IFA 2013 with the same ultra-resolution display. The new Asus tablet is surely built to be a power house because it is powered by NVIDIA Tegra 4 Quad Core processor along with 72-core mobile GeForce graphics processor.
That much of the power available in the tablet will definitely be put to good use because its 10.1inch full HD display is equipped with IGZO-TFT technology to provide great media viewing experience. Features of Asus Transformer Pad TF701T –
- Running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS version
- Comes with 5MP rear and 1.2MP front cameras
- Sports 10.1inch full HD display with 2560*1600 pixels
- Powered by 1.9GHz Tegra 4 processor along with 2GB RAM
- It comes with 32/64GB internal storage with microSD card slot
- Supports Miracast video streaming
- HDMI port to play videos smoothly even on 4K ultra HD TV
- 13 hours of battery back-up and 4 hours of extra battery with Mobile keyboard dock
- Dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity along with USB 3.0 port
The new Asus tablet also comes with a keyboard dock that houses its own battery under the hood and you can also get the juice of 4hours of extra backup after attaching the tablet to the dock.
The Tegra 4 processor powering the tablet is said to be world’s fastest quad-core processor with 72-core GPU. Overall, it will be an ideal choice for the customers looking for ultra-fast tablet experience with amazing media viewing on ultra-res display.