The long trailed drama of depicting the next generation tablet came to end with Apple’s announcement. The company CEO Tim cook unveiled the next generation Apple iPad at the special event held at San Francisco. In midst of Apple enthusiasts, the new Apple iPad appeared on stage with a bunch of exciting features and inspiring specifications. The device appeals to be inspiring with the new technologies and almost it comes packed with the highly speculated features including the brilliant retina display. For us, it was really an exciting gadget to play around. We believe that it could surprised the tech world as well. Let us not wait to know the exciting features of the new Apple iPad.
- Amazing 9.7 inch Retina display with 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution
- 3.1 millions pixels comprising 264 pixels per inch
- 9.4mm thin and 1.4lbs weight (approx 635 grams)
- A5X processor under the hood
- 5.0 Megapixel iSight Camera with Advanced optics and IR filter Auto-focus
- Additional Camera features: White balance, Face detection, 1080p HD video recording, video stabilization, Temporal noise reduction, perfect for retina display
- Voice dictation supporting US English, British, Australian, French, German and Japanese
- The next generation wireless 4G LTE (21Mbps HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA at 42Mbps, with LTE upto 73Mbps)
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, personal Wi-Fi hot-spots
- 10 hours battery life and 9 hours on 4G networks
The third generation Apple iPad is available in same old combinations of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB. Apparently, this comes in two colors Black and White. But this time, it is the Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + 4G versions.
Wi-Fi only 16Gb $499, 32GB is $599 and 64GB for $699
it is $629, $729 and $829
Apple will start selling the new iPad from March 16th and the pre-order starts today in US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Australia. Rest of the world-wide destinations will follow on 23rd March 2012.
[image courtesy: Engadget