“Buyers can pre-book the smartphones from the Airtel Online store”
Airtel has announced pre-order dates for Apple’s new crop of iPhone models, the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR. As per the telco, the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available for pre-order starting September 21st on the Airtel Online store, while the iPhone XR will be up for pre-order from October 19th. The smartphones will go for sale from September 28th onwards, except for the iPhone XR, which won’t hit the shelf until October 26th.
Airtel hasn’t announced any pre-order offers as of now, but it’s one of the few carriers in India to offer eSIM support for the iPhones’ new dual-SIM functionality. Reliance Jio also offers eSIM, and is expected to announce pre-orders date for the new iPhones soon.
Here’s a recap of the new iPhone prices in India:
- iPhone XS 64GB – Rs 99,900
- iPhone XS 256GB – Rs 1,14,900
- iPhone XS 512GB – Rs 1, 34,900
- iPhone XS Max 64GB – Rs 1,09,900
- iPhone XS Max 256GB – Rs 1,24,900
- iPhone XS Max 512GB – Rs 1,44,900
- iPhone XR 64GB – Rs 76,900
- iPhone XR 128GB – Rs 81,900
- iPhone XR 256GB – Rs 91,900