Solid Explorer is a new and cool file exploring application for Android devices. This application allows you to manage the things on your SD card and on your phone in a cool way. The visuals of this app are pretty amazing with side panels and all. It provides you a rich experience of exploring files on your device with better interface. There are many file explorer apps in the market but Solid Explorer surely stands out of these apps because its interface is pretty cool and it is totally free too. In this file managing application for Android devices you will find two panels on the screen that will give you totally new file exploring experience on your device. You can simply put files from a folder to another using Drag and Drop feature. You can share files using FTP access with Solid Explorer. It allows you to search files on your whole device. You can find files from your cloud services too like Dropbox, Google Drive and all. Well guys this application is totally free but in its beta version. So you might find some bugs using the app.
Features of Solid Explorer for Android Devices –
- – Interface of this application for Android surely stands out of many other file managing apps out there.
- – It is pretty easy to use with a tutorial in the starting of the app.
- – Two panels which are independent for better file management.
- – Drag and drop feature to put your files anywhere you want.
- – It supports file sharing with root support.
- – Also allows you to search files from your cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and all.
Conclusion – Well guys we think you should totally go to the download link below and download this app on your device. You will find its experience pretty great. And don’t worry, this app is totally free to use. So feel free about having it on your device. Our Ratings – 4.5/5 Download Link