Sony Xperia ZU
is not officially announced yet but the phone is quite in the rumors from a long time. Now a new set of the photos has emerged on the XDA Developers website displaying the software features of the phone. According to the leaked information the Sony Xperia ZU
is running on a SnapDragon 800 processor and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
Leaked features of Sony Xperia ZU –
- It might come with a massive 6.21 inch full HD display with 1080*1824 pixels resolution
- It is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- It is powered by a Qualcomm SnapDragon 800 processor along with 2GB of RAM
- It will also come with 16GB of internal storage along with microSd card slot
- Its SoC will also come with Adreno 330GPU
- There will be 8MP rear and 2.2MP front cameras on the phone
- It is also expected to come with a 3000mAh battery
Sony is expected to officially announce the Sony Xperia ZU
later this month. If the 6.21inch HD display is really present in this phone then it will compete with Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
. It will be one of the biggest Android phones in the world. Some other leaked reports suggest that Sony Xperia ZU
will also come with dust & water proof features. Keep checking on us, we will update you more about the phone when it will be officially announced.