- 3.5 inch scratch-free TFT touchscreen that has a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels.
- Powered by a dual-core processor of 1 GHz STE U8500 .
- Operating System is the Google Android 2.3 that will get an Android Ice Cream Sandwich update later.
- 5 megapixel camera which has an auto focus, LED Flash, 16x digital zoom.
- 8 GB of internal memory and 512 MB RAM.
- 4-inch scratch-free TFT touchscreen which has a resolution of 960×540 pixels.
- Powered by a dual-core processor of 1 GHz U8500 .
- Operating system is the Google Android 2.3 that will get an Android 4.0 a.k.a Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade later.
- 8 megapixel camera which has an auto focus, LED flash, 8x digital zoom.
- 16GB of internal phone memory and 1 GB RAM.
- 3.7 inch scratch-free TFT touchscreen
- 1 GHz dual-core processor powers it.
- 5 megapixel camera that has an LED flash and auto focus.
- 8 GB of internal storage with microSD memory expandable up to 32GB.
With all the other features of a standard smartphone we wonder why the operating system of these phones is not an Android 4, although the upgrade has been promised for later time. With other devices selling with preinstalled Android 4 we wonder if the users will take to these phones. However Sony’s quality has been impeccable over the years and hence the working of these phone would be at the standard promised by the company.