Sony Ericsson has released a bit of bad news for owners of the X10 range of Android phones – the long-awaited 2.1 update now won’t be arriving until October, despite of earlier optimism.
The much delayed update will bring Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 the HD recording feature, along with other improvements.
The key specs to the Xperia X10 series are as following:
- HD video recording with continuous auto-focus for high quality videos
- Upgrade of the Android platform to Android 2.1
- New back up and restore application, with extended content back up
- 5 homescreens for apps, widgets, shortcuts and folders
- Social phonebook which automatically syncs contact pictures from Facebook and shows when your friends are online
- Full specifications of Sony Xperia X10
Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro:
- Improved Bluetooth functionality with support for sending and receiving pictures, contacts and more
- New backup and restore application with extended content back up
- Automatic synchronization of your contact pictures between Facebook and your phone book
- Improved ways of handling pictures, audio, text and numbers in your messages
- Full specifications of Sony Xperia X10 mini
- Full specifications of Sony Xperia X10 mini pro