Samsung disappointed us by being isolated and not unveiling the flagship device at Mobile World Congress 2012. Samsung knows that enthusiasts across the globe are eagerly waiting for Samsung Galaxy S III launch event. Also, we’ve been seeing images till time that pretend to be the flagship device Samsung Galaxy S III
. But this time, we got to see a press shot that looks very close to the reality and one can believe it to be a Samsung Galaxy device. Adding to that, the image shows a signature imprint Weber Shandwick
one of the Samsung’s PR wire for several regions.
Samsung has not announced any official media event yet. But based on their previous comments, Samsung will launch the device in a event exclusively organized for Samsung Galaxy S III. Also the rumors suggest the device will carry an ultra-slim (7mm thick) profile and full HD display. Apparently, it runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz UI on top.
Since the official specs and features aren’t out so far, experts claim Samsung Galaxy S III will come packed with
- 4.8-inch 1080p Full HD Resolution display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1.5GHz Quad-core Samsung Exynos processor
- 1GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory
- 8.0 Megapixel Rear shooter with 1080p video recording
- 2.0 megapixel front-facing camera
- Ceramic case
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, Samsung TouchWiz UI
- 4G LTE