Samsung India is offering Rs. 10,000 discount on the purchase of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in exchange of old smartphones. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is currently priced for Rs. 37,500 and after the discount the price is slashed down to Rs. 27,500. Samsung is also offering 6months EMI offer with Zero percent interest offer with the phone.
Samsung has also slashed the price of Samsung Galaxy Note to Rs. 21,500, which was earlier available for Rs. 27,000. The cash back offer for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is only limited to selected smartphones from companies like Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Blackberry etc. This offer is only available till 30th June 2013. FYI, features of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 are listed below –
- Super AMOLED 5.5inch touch screen display
- Running Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS, 4.1.2 update available
- Comes with 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 1.6Ghz processor with 2GB of RAM
- 16,32,64 GB models with microSd card support
- Comes with S-Pen stylus support
- Comes with WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G connectivity support
Samsung is basically challenging Apple’s cash back offer currently available in Indian market. Apple is also offering Rs. 7,000 cash back offer to the buyers of Apple iPhone 4 in exchanging their old smartphones. By offering the discount offer Apple has increased its market share in the Indian smartphone market. So if you are thinking to buy the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android smartphone, then go to a nearby Samsung store and exchange your old smartphone to avail this offer.