The new Nokia E6 with Touch screen and QWERTY is available for pre-order in India at Rs.17999 Nokia E6 will be the first device running Symbian Anna OS in India. The device will be available at Nokia Priority showrooms for live demo. Consumers who are willing to have a hands on this device can visit the nearest Nokia Priority showroom starting from June 15. However, this is available at select cities and towns. Nokia offers this device with a easy 3months EMI with no additional charges. Potential customers can fill a form online and indicate their preference with Nokia. Customers will get a call within 24 hours from their preferred Nokia Priority store. One can pay a booking amount of Rs.2,000 and secure their dream device. Nokia strategic game of clubbing the Touch with the Type is admirable by many people across the country. Nokia was able to deliver a good performance from their devices in this combination. Anticipated, Nokia E6 delivers the best of the breed. Nokia E6 delivers an exceptional battery life and the best out-of-the-box Microsoft messaging experience on a business smartphone like Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint.
Key features with Nokia E6:-
- First Touch & Type design with full QWERTY
- Easy access to private and business email
- Business-grade security solutions like device lock and wipe, secure intranet access and device management
- Multitude of apps, productivity tools, web and location-based services
- Games, videos, podcast from Ovi Store
- Live social network updates at your home screen
- Internal memory of 8 GB
- 8 Megapixel camera with full focus (EDOF) and dual led flash, VGA front camera.
- Available in three colors (Black, Silver and White)