PopCap Games, a division of the Electronic Arts has now officially launched the Plants vs Zombies 2 for the Android device users Worldwide on the Google Play Store. The game was already available to download for the Android users in Australia & New Zealand and now it has been rolled out globally. The latest edition of the game brings a lot of improvements over the first game along with a bunch of new cool features.
- Three all-new worlds to explore, with more worlds coming soon
- More than 60 levels at launch, with dozens more coming in future worlds
- Dozens of new plants and zombies, each with unique powers and behaviors
- Plant food to supercharge your floral defenses
- Touch-screen power-ups that let you pinch, flick and zap zombies directly
- Side missions, mini-games and other brain-teasing challenges in every world
- Challenge Zones at the end of each world that provide never-ending quests for glory