- The Much awaited Samsung’s next flagship Samsung Galaxy S IV is back in rumored list. A report claims that Samsung Galaxy S IV will launch on March 14th.
- The Official website of Ubuntu has teased a tablet with a countdown timer on its home page. There is a catchy line which says “Tick, tack, tablet time!”. Ubuntu can unveil a new tablet.
- A report suggests that Samsung’s much awaited Galaxy Note 8.0 will be coming by end of March 2013. It may carry a price tag of 359 euros.
- A Report claimed that first Intel powered tablet made by Asus is now confirmed. It will be named as Asus FonePad 3G and will run on Android Jelly Bean Operating system.
- Apple is reported to add a Retina display on second generation of iPad Mini. This will add up the production cost by $12, resulting in a increase in its pricing.