After launching a Micromax Canvas Tab P650 in premium category, Home-grown manufacturer Micromax has added a budget tablet in its portfolio. Dubbed as Funbook Mini P410, it offers dual SIM support with voice calling capability. Apparently, this is the first device in the Funbook series with dual SIM support.
The 7 inch display offers average pixel density and in terms of internals, it offers decent configuration with dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM. It’s a great choice for consumers looking for calling facility in a tablet at economical price.
Micromax Funbook Mini P410 Specifications
- Color: White
- Display: 7 inches LCD screen with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels (~ 169 ppi pixel density)
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 4 GB in-built memory, with ability to expand up to 32 GB via micro-SD card
- Camera: 2 MP primary camera, VGA secondary camera
- Network: Dual SIM with 2G/3G support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and GPS
- OS: Android 4.1 (JellyBean)
- Battery: 2800 mAh
Pricing and Availability
The Funbook Mini is spotted on Infibeam. With the discounted price tag of Rs. 8820 (MRP Rs. 9499), this tablet is surely a good buy and gives tough competition to offerings from local manufacturers like Karbonn, Swipe, etc.