Adding more spice to the ongoing rumor, web portal Saholic has also listed the Micromax Canvas 4 A117 on its website. The listing reveals a bit more clarity on features mentioning a 1.7 Quad-core processor, 13 MP camera, 5.0-inch TFT LCD screen etc. However, since nothing has been confirmed by Micromax yet, we are taking it as a rumor only.
Micromax Canvas HD A116, the predecessor, was very popular amongst the masses as it offered a powerful set of specifications for an affordable price tag. Being a successor of A116, Micromax Canvas 4 A117 is expected to arrive with a much better set of specification. The device is rumored to hit the Indian market in the month of July this year.
Key Expected Features:
- 5.0-inch TFT LCD screen
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- Quad-core processor with 1.7GHz CPU speed, 2GB Ram
- 16GB inbuilt storage, expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- 13.0-MP with Autofocus camera with LED flash support, 1.3-MP front camera
- 2G & 3G Network
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), microUSB v2.0,
- 2300mAh non-removable battery
Till now Micromax has been aggressive in pricing the Canvas series. Continuing with the same strategy will certainly make the device a hit. We believe a pricing of 16- 18k would offer a great deal as the predecessor, Micromax A116, is already selling in a price range of around 13k.