Korean electronics giant LG confirmed that LG Optimus Vu will hit the Indian market in September. The expected price of this device is Rs. 36,000. LG announced this device for Indian market just a few days before the launching of Samsung Galaxy Note II. This version of Optimus Vu is going to have few changes from its Korean version and it will be available to buy in the markets of Asia and Europe from next month. LG Optimus Vu will be having Tegra 3 quad core processor for better processing. It is having 5inch display size and it is quite bigger in the smart device market.
LG Optimus Vu is going to run on Android 4.0 version. Other features of this upgraded version of LG Optimus Vu for Asian market are mentioned below.
- Screen – LG Optimus Vu is having a 5 inch display with 4:3 Aspect ratio.
- Processor – It will run on quad core 1.5 GHZ Nvidia tegra 3 processor.
- OS – LG Optimus Vu will be launched with Android 4.0 version.
- Camera – It will be launched with 8MP Camera in rear and 1.3MP in the front of the device.
- Memory – This device is having 32GB internal memory with 1GB RAM for faster processing.
- Battery – There will be a 2080 mAh battery in this device.
- Expected Price – INR 36,000