As we have reported you earlier that the LG G2 Android flagship is coming soon in India and recently LG also started teasing it on the official Facebook page for India and now it is confirmed that this flagship phone will arrive in India on September 30th.
LG India has started sending invites to the press for its event in India for the launch of the phone for the mentioned date. The phone will launch by the end of the month and sales of the flagship are expected to follow soon after. Features of LG G2 Android smartphone –
- It comes with a 5.2inch full HD touch screen display with the pixel density of 423 pixels per inch
- It is running on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- It is powered by a powerful quad core Snapdragon 800 processor along with decent 2GB of RAM memory
- Volume Rocker and Power buttons are located on the back panel below the rear camera
- It comes with 13MP rear and 2MP front facing shooters
- It comes in 16GB and 32GB internal storage models
- It is powered by a massive 3000mAh battery
Recently, the phone was available to buy in United States on the major Telecom Operators and it will go on sale in Canada on September 27th. The phone was first announced and launched for the South Korean market and then company announced that it is ready to roll out the phone globally. LG’s latest Android flagship device is going to have stiff competition in India from recently launched Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Sony Xperia Z1.