LG’s latest Android based tablet the LG G Pad 8.3 is going to be officially available in the Korean stores by the next week. Company has spilled a little bit information about its roadmap to launch its latest tablet in the markets. First, it will be available in the South Korea from October 14th and then it will move to thirty more countries before the end of 2013. After it launches in Korea, company is planning to make it available in the European market.
- Display – It comes with an 8.3inch full HD touch screen display with the resolution of 1920*1200 pixels along with 273 pixels per inch density
- Processor & RAM – It is powered by a 1.7GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor along with 2GB of RAM memory
- Cameras – It comes with 5MP rear and 1.3MP front facing shooters
- OS Version – It is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system version
- Storage – It comes with 16GB of internal storage
- Battery – It is powered by a massive 4600mAh battery
- Other features – It is also pre-loaded with QPair app to synchronize contents of the smartphones with the tablet