The New iPad of Apple is facing trouble for many in picking up and holding the Wi-Fi signals. On the official forum of the iDevice giant, hundreds of angry users complained the tablet is registering only weak signals irrespective of the network. Reading the news on Daily Mail just a day before, I browsed the Web thoroughly to find a way to fix it up. Certainly I found one such good write-up how to fix iPad 3 Wi-Fi reception problems. I first tried the method to fix the problem myself and was successful. Below are the guidelines for you all to do the needful in fixing it up to the earliest:
- Open the Settings part on your tablet and then tap on “General”.
- After doing this, tap on the “Network” and then again a tap on the “Wi-Fi”.
- You will see a blue arrow there, just beside the wireless router that you are connected to. Tap on it.
- Next, tap on the “Forget this Network”.
- Now, you need to go back to the Wi-Fi and again join the network that you just forgot.
- Tap on “General” in the Settings part and then tap on “Reset”.
- Next, you need to tap on the “Reset Network Settings”.
- Now, reboot the tablet.
- And then connect again to a wireless network.