Finally Huawei has officially unveiled Huawei Ascend P6, it claims to be the slimmest smartphone in the world. According to the official press release, Huawei Ascend P6 will go on sale in Chinese market starting this month and that will be later followed by the European and other smartphone markets worldwide. Huawei is expecting to compete with the likes of Samsung, Apple and HTC in the smartphone markets with its slimmest Android device.
Features of Huawei Ascend P6 –
- It comes with only 6.18 thick chassis & claims to be the slimmest smartphone in the world
- It comes with a 4.7inch HD display with 720*1280 pixels resolution
- It is powered by a 1.5GHz quad core processor along with 2GB of RAM
- It comes with 8GB internal storage, expendable via microSd card
- It comes with 8MP rear and 5MP front cameras
- Phone is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- It is a dual SIM device with 3G network support
- Comes with WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity features
- It is powered by a 2000mAh battery
Huawei Ascend P6 is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system and company has polished the software interface with its custom Emotion UI. Its design looks really great and incredibly thin. There is no information about launching of the phone in India. However, recently company launched Huawei Ascend mate in the Indian smartphone market. Keep checking on us, we will update when it will be available in India.