HTC India is preparing to launch its recently announced HTC Desire 500 Android smartphone in India soon. The phone is spotted online at the Saholic store with the tag of Coming Soon. HTC originally announce the phone earlier this year for the Taiwanese market mainly targeting the youth audience.
Its design is a bit inspired from the HTC One S but is made of plastic body instead of the metal elements. It is one of the cheapest mid-range Android smartphone from the Taiwanese manufacturer and it is expected to be priced around Rs. 18-19,000 in India. Features of HTC Desire 500 –
- It comes with a 4.3inch touch screen display along with 480*800 pixels resolution
- The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Quad Core processor along with 1GB of RAM memory
- The phone is running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system along with HTC Sense User Interface
- It comes with 4GB of internal storage, which is expendable via microSd card slot
- It comes with 8MP of rear camera with LED flash and auto focus support & BSI sensor
- It also comes with a 1.6MP front facing camera for video calling support
For connectivity the HTC smartphone comes with Bluetooth, WiFi and NFC features. It is powered by an 1800mAh battery and also comes with beats audio technology for superb media viewing experience. Some other cool software features of the phone include BlinkFeed and Video Highlights. HTC is expected to launch the dual SIM version of the phone in India.