Second edition of the Google Nexus 7 tablet is available to pre-order in US market at BestBuy online store for $229.99 before the official announcement of the next gen tablet. Google is highly expected to announce the tablet in an event in San Francisco later today. The online store has listed the device in two memory models with 16GB and 32GB internal storage. However, there is no arrival date is mentioned by the store for the tablet but if the rumors are true then it will start shipping by the end of July 2013.
Features of Google Nexus 7 Second Edition –
- It comes with 7inch IPS touch screen display with the resolution of 1920*1200 pixels
- Display is powered by anti fingerprint technology and scratch resistant glass
- It is powered by a 1.5GHz Quad Core Snapdragon processor along with 2GB of RAM memory
- It is running Android 4.3 Jelly bean operating system version
- It is having 16/32GB internal memory storage
- It comes with WiFi, Bluetooth and USB connectivity features
- It comes with 5MP rear and 1.2MP front cameras
- Price – $229 for 16GB model & $269 for 32GB model
Specifications of the tablet mentioned on Best Buy are pretty much similar to the previously leaked features by many online sources. We will update you more on later if Google announces the second edition of its Google Nexus 7 Tablet today in its press event, so keep checking the blog for latest updates.