Another game in the endless runner category on iTunes Store is Shove Pro by Rad Dragon. This game is about a crazy movie stuntman who is really a pro in shoving people in the chase scenes. You will be playing the role of that stuntman shooting for randomly generated movies. You will need to shove people on the streets but make sure you don’t get caught by the guards running behind you. Graphics of the game are randomly generated and you will be shoving people in the streets of beautiful cities like Paris, Milan and more.
Visuals look good as well as the electro music used in the background. Controlling is easy using the tap based controls. Character will be running automatically just like most of the endless runner games out there. You will need to give him direction when it comes to shove people. You will not need to avoid the obstacles in the game because they will be used to shove people into them. Overall it is a cool game to enjoy in your free time.
Features of Shove Pro endless runner game for iOS –
- Graphics and visuals of the game are pretty good.
- Controlling is tap based and its pretty easy.
- Background music used in all the cities is kind of electro mix.
- There are six different cities to explore in the game.
- Shove people into the food stalls, carts etc. and try to make a chain of shoving to get more points.
- Game center support to share with your friends.
- In App purchase to unlock other cities fast.
Conclusion – Shove Pro is surely a new kind of game for the fans of endless runner games. It’s a paid game but the game play and entertainment provided is worthy enough to spend few bucks. Our Ratings – 4.3/5 Download Link