We have reviewed a lots of Tower Defense games for iOS and Android platform. There is another new TD game in the iTunes Store. This game is developed by Jonathan Parsons and it is a little different than the other TD games on app store. First of all it is free to download and play and it is having creepy creatures that will attack on your forest and you will need to save it. Graphics of this game are pretty simple and they don’t really appeal much, but still they are enough to enjoy a TD game like that on your device.
You will need to control a fox type creature in this game and build different types of towers and all on the specific location of any stage in the game. As you can expect from the name of this game, you will need to build different types of tree towers to save the forest from incoming hordes of enemies. Similar to other TD games you can also upgrade the powers of these towers in the game. As this game is free and a TD game, you can expect in-app purchases to progress faster in the game. Features of Forest Guardians free TD game for iOS devices –
- Graphics of this game are normal, doesn’t appeal much on iOS devices.
- It is a typical Tower Defense game for iOS devices.
- There are 25 different types of enemies to fight in the game.
- Many types of skills to upgrade from the store.
- You can either enjoy the Endless mode or the campaign mode in the game.
- Free to download and play for iOS devices with in-app purchase support.
Conclusion – Forest Guardians is a free TD game for iOS and its not really that different from other TD games on the market. There are few features that might impress in the game. But as its free to download, you should give it a try. Our Ratings – 4/5 Download Link