or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
has launched two new STVs for its CDMA prepaid and postpaid service users. Through these STVs calling on-net to BSNL numbers will get cheaper. These STVs are priced at Rs.40 and Rs.45.
The particulars of Rs.40 STV are:-
- Charges based on per minute calling.
- The local on-net and STD on-net BSNL to BSNL calls will cost 25 paisa/min.
- The local off-net and STD off-net BSNL to other networks calls will cost 40 paisa/min.
- valid for 90 days.
particulars of Rs.45 STV are:-
All other tariffs will be charged in accordance to the mail plan of the user. These STVs will be available from 1st of May, 2012.
This spectacular product by BSNL will make cheap calling possible. Such tariffs by BSNL will help it in becoming the choice of the majority of people soon. Other mobile service providing companies are also quick to launch such products to attract users. However with the latest TRAI recommendations if approved will make calling expensive. The real test of these mobile service providers will be then. Lets see how the scene unfolds in a couple of months.
- Charges based on per second calling.
- The local on-net and STD on-net BSNL to BSNL calls will cost 1 paisa/2 secs
- The local off-net and STD off-net BSNL to other networks calls will cost 1 paisa/sec
- valid for 90 days