Apple has started taking pre-orders for its low cost Apple iPhone 5c smartphone in nine countries on its official stores as well as on the telecom carrier’s websites that have tied up with the Cupertino tech giant. First phase of the roll out for the low cost iPhone device has been started for the consumers in US, France, UK, Germany, Japan, Canada, China, Australia and Singapore.
It is the first time when Apple has included China in the first batch of the countries to receive iPhone. It is also the first time when it has tied up with Japanese carrier NTTDocomo to offer the iPhone for Japanese consumers. Customers who pre-order the phone will receive their phones on September 20th or later. Features of Apple iPhone 5c –
- 4inch multi-touch screen Retina display with the resolution of 1136*640 pixels and 326ppi pixels density
- Powered by Apple A6 processor chip
- Comes with an 8MP rear camera with live photo filters
- Made of hard coated polycarbonate body with the steel reinforced frame
- Comes in 16 and 32GB internal storage models
- Available in five different color models including White, Blue, Red, Green and Yellow
In related news, pre-orders for the Apple iPhone 5s will begin from September 20th at the official Apple online stores in all these countries mentioned above. We will update you more when these phones will be available to buy in India.