Update: The contest has officially ended, and here are the winners-
- Nivedit Majumdar
- Avi Sharma
- Prince Arora
- Kshitij Gupta
Please note that we had originally decided to announce five winners, however, we’ve limited the count to four because our experts didn’t find rest of the entries suitable.
We congratulate all the winners, and thank you all for the amazing response, and enthusiastic participation.
Are you a gadget enthusiast? Love the fast-paced world of technology? If yes, then we’ve set a perfect stage for you to showcase your skills. You stand a chance to win an Honor 4X along with a chance to write for 91mobiles.
How to enter the contest
Write or shoot a detailed review of a gadget from the below-mentioned categories. Email us your review at email@example.com.
Reviews will be accepted in two ways:
1. Text Review (700 – 2,000 words)
– Email us the review directly, in doc or pdf formats
2. Video Review (three to five minutes)
– Upload the video on YouTube and share the video link on email
1. Smartphone / tablet / laptop
– Choose from any smartphone, tablet or laptop you love or use. Focus on various aspects such as performance, design, UI, camera, display, battery, etc.
– From DSLRs to point-and-shoots, pick out your favourite camera and shed light on its design, features, image quality, pros, cons, etc.
Winners will be selected by the 91mobiles editorial team from each category and the best five reviewers will get an Honor 4X. The winners will also be offered the opportunity to write for 91mobiles on full-time or part-time basis.
Terms and Conditions
– Last date for submission of entry is December 25th, 2015
– All entries must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
– The results will be announced on our Facebook page on January 7th, 2016.
– 1 person can submit more than one entry
– Winners will be selected on the basis of the review written / video submitted. The more useful and informative the review, more the chances to win.
– All winners will be contacted via email.
– Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and will lead to direct disqualification.
– Write to us at email@example.com for any queries.