We all aware that the World’s Largest Technology Tradeshow – 2012 International CES is scheduled January 10-13, 2012 at Las Vegas. This year the show will feature Hollywood Stars, Sports Legends and Musical Icons to promote the latest tech trends and advancements. The Celebrity guests will endorse the innovative products and technologies shaping consumer technology. From many years, there is strong relation between Celebrities and Tech gadgets. Celebrities around the world are making millions by endorsing variety of gadgets Mobile phones to Printer cartridges. Irrespective of the product worth and their pockets go empty, companies run the ad campaigns to promote their products with the celebrities. Coming back to this show, there are many of such Celebrity guest who will appear at each planned event.
- Actress Eliza Dushku will represent the Entertainment Matters at CES program as the Entertainment Matters Ambassador. As part of her ambassadorship, Dushku will contribute to Spike TV’s “CES All Access Live” broadcast coverage from 12:30-1:45 p.m. on Tuesday, January 10. She is also known for her starring role in the network series, Tru Calling and Dollhouse, as well as roles in True Lies, Bring it On, This Boy’s Life, Wrong Turn and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.
- Jillian Michaels, inspirational television personality and fitness guru, will highlight the marriage of tech and fitness at the CES TechZone FitnessTech. From 10:30-11 a.m. on Tuesday, January 10.
- Acclaimed rapper 50 Cent will sign autographs from 3-4 p.m. on Tuesday, January 10, Wednesday, January 11 and Thursday, January 12 for his new audio company, SMS Audio, which combines technology, function and style to bring the highest caliber of sound, comfort and fashion to every product, at their booth (LVCC, South Hall, #20818).
- Grammy-nominated platinum pop megastar, Justin Bieber, will be appearing with TOSY Robotics at this year’s CES. Justin Bieber is helping TOSY unveil their new innovative entertainment robot at the their booth which is located in the Robotics TechZone of the LVCC South Hall ground level (#21964, 21968, 22064, 22066 and 22068) on Wednesday, January 11 from 1-3 p.m.
- Dennis Rodman, NBA Hall of Fame player, will be at the 2012 CES representing Paltalk, a service that allows users to explore the online world of chat sites with community chat rooms and cool webcam technology that lets you see and be seen. from 2-3:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 12.
- Miss America 2011, Teresa Scanlan, will walk the CES show floor from 10-11 a.m. on Tuesday, January 10. Teresa competed in the 2011 Miss America pageant as Miss Nebraska. The Miss America 2012 pageant is scheduled January 14 at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada and will be televised on ABC.
- Robert Horry and John Salley, and celebrity chef Allison Fishman. Seven-time NBA Champion and current sports commentator Robert Horry will make an appearance at Haier’s booth.
- Jamie Michelle, one of southern California’s most requested models, will be at CES representing automotive audio company Powerbass USA, Inc.
- Alistair Overeem, three-time World Champion Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter and winner of the recent Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight bout, will battle against Qualcomm executives and media in mobile MMA fight games, including “Fight Game Heroes” at Qualcomm’s booth